Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 24

How far along? 24 weeks     
Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs (from 116 to 141)     
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants, maternity dresses, maternity everything, starting to wear maternity shirts too
Stretch marks? Nope      
Sleep: It depends, this week I had decent sleep.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby move and her kicking stronger, also playing with her.
Have you told family and friends: Yes     
Miss Anything?  I miss not sweating through everything
Movement: yes, tons. She's like the energizer bunny!  

Food cravings: Pickles, bacon, mayo, lemonade, chocolate, cold cut sandwiches    
Anything making you queasy or sick: not any more
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have people coming up to me and asking me now.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No     
Belly Button in or out? In    
Wedding rings on or off? On     
Happy or Moody most of the time: So very joyful! Sometimes hormonal. 

Looking forward to: Our 4D appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!