Saturday, April 12, 2014

Baby Shower

Here are some pictures from my baby shower a few weeks ago. It was such a beautiful day, and I had such an amazing time. Mr. Picturesque and I felt so blessed to share it with so many wonderful friends and family members!


That's Mr. Picturesque in the background, helping to set-up :). I married such a sweetie!


My mom bought this carousel horse many years ago, planning for one of the baby shower's we'd be having. She painted it and added all of the flowers to it. She did such a beautiful job!




This was as everyone was starting to come in.



Diaper cake my SIL made for me!

My MIL made these owls and put them throughout the presents she gave us. Our nursery is owl themed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!