To make the felt Christmas tree for Toddler P.:
- After searching around for the cheapest price, I ended up at Walmart and found a 12 piece multi-color pack of 12x18 sized felt.
- Then I came home, and traced out a Christmas tree onto the green piece of felt with a permanent marker
- Next, I cut along the lines I made, to cut out my Christmas tree.
- Then I took the red and blue felt sheets and cut out circles (3 blue circles, 3 red circles), to be Toddler P's ornaments.
- Next I took the brown piece of felt and cut out a rectangle to serve as the tree stump.
- Finally I used the yellow felt sheet, and traced a star with the permanent marker and then cut it out.