Tuesday, December 17, 2013

16 Weeks





How far along? 16 weeks     
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs (from 116 to 126)     
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants, I can't fit into old dresses either  
 Stretch marks? Nope      
Sleep: Sleeping relatively well except my body hurts when I wake up (my back and belly) Best moment this week: Had an amazing sonogram that lasted 15 minutes. We saw our baby, and found out what the gender is. It's a girl!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes    
Miss Anything?  I miss regular clothes
Movement: Not yet    
 
Food cravings: Pickles, bacon, mayo   
Anything making you queasy or sick: certain smells 
 Have you started to show yet: A little more   
Gender prediction: Girl and I was right!  
Labor Signs: No     
Belly Button in or out? In    
Wedding rings on or off? On    
 Happy or Moody most of the time: So very joyful!  
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!