Thursday, December 12, 2013

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks     
Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs (from 116 to 125)     
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants, but I'm starting to not be able to fit in old dresses either   
Stretch marks? Nope      
Sleep: It depends on heartburn and having to go to the bathroom     
Best moment this week: I get a couple weeks off of work, so I'm very thankful Have you told family and friends: Yes      
Miss Anything?  I miss not having to think about what I am eating
Movement: Not yet    
 
Food cravings: Pickles, bacon, mayo   
Anything making you queasy or sick: certain smells   
Have you started to show yet: A little more   
Gender prediction: Girl   
 Labor Signs: No     
Belly Button in or out? In    
Wedding rings on or off? On      
Happy or Moody most of the time: So very happy, starting to get a little crankier    Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!