Thursday, March 27, 2014

30 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 31 lbs (from 116 to 147)     
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants, maternity dresses, maternity shirts,
maternity everything.
Stretch marks? Nope      
Sleep: Like last week, I've had some charlie horses in the middle of the night, but we just bought bananas so that should stop soon.
Best moment this week: Entering week 30!
Have you told family and friends: Yes     
Miss Anything?  I miss not having to stop when talking because the baby is pushing on my lungs so I gasp for air, not sweating through everything, and being able to walk without gasping for air.
Movement: yes, although she's started to move a little less since it's getting more cramped in there (not much though). She's like the energizer bunny! I love when she stretches, and when she sticks her but out it's adorable!!!

Food cravings: Pickles, bacon, mayo, lemonade, chocolate, cold cut sandwiches, fries, meat (burgers, steak), NEW cravings: chinese food, pita bread.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not any more, thank the Lord!   
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have people coming up to me all of the time and asking me if I'm pregnant. Unfortunately a few people I don't know very well are still putting their hands on my stomach. Booo.  
Gender prediction: Girl 
Labor Signs: No       
Belly Button in or out? In, but barely! 

Wedding rings on or off? On, but it's getting tighter.     

Happy or Moody most of the time: Most of the time excited and happy, I have gotten the hormones under control with the exception of anxiety.  
Looking forward to: Watching baby girl grow even more, my baby shower, and meeting baby girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!