Saturday, April 5, 2014

31 Weeks


Total weight gain/loss: 33 lbs (from 116 to 149)     
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants, maternity dresses, maternity shirts, 
maternity everything. 
Stretch marks? Yes :( on my bum. They aren't big, but there are a few of them.      
Sleep: It depends. Sometimes I get charlie horses, or sometimes the baby decides to do gymnastics. But then there are the times I just plain pass out :).
Best moment this week: Getting baby items in the mail.
Have you told family and friends: Yes     

Miss Anything?  I miss not sweating through everything, being able to walk without gasping for air, and not being hormonal.
Movement: yes, although she's started to move a little less since it's getting more cramped in there (not much though). Although she's moves a lot still!

Food cravings: Pickles, baconmayo, lemonadechocolate, cold cut sandwiches, fries, meat (burgers, steak), NEW craving: pita bread, orange juice

Anything making you queasy or sick: Sometimes I get queasy again, but if I get rid of the weird smell it stops.  

Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have people coming up to me all of the time and asking me if I'm pregnant.
Gender prediction: Girl 
Labor Signs: No       

Belly Button in or out? In, but parts of it have popped out.  
Wedding rings on or off? Onbut I'm seriously considering taking it off now..      
Happy or Moody most of the time: Most of the time excited and happyI have gotten the hormones under control with the exception of anxiety.  
Looking forward to: Watching baby girl grow even more, my baby shower, and meeting baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!