Thursday, March 6, 2014

Letter to My Daughter

I'm sitting in your room, looking at the clothes we have for you and thinking about how I can't wait to hold you in my arms. You are my little nudger, loving to stretch and move around... letting me know you're there.

I already feel like you are so smart, and beautiful. A couple of Sundays ago when I was in church you were kicking to the beat of the worship music, which amazed me. When daddy lays his head on my stomach to be closer to you, you love to kick his face which I find hilarious. You already love him and love playing with him.

Your daddy loves reading to you every night, and I can see that he can't wait for you to be here either. When daddy does read to you, you kick and stretch and move around because I know you love the sound of his voice. He already loves you so much and thinks the world of you. He's already so protective of you and your womanhood. He can't even think about you liking boys.  

You still have a ways to go before we get to meet you, but just know that your daddy and I (along with your doggy and kitty), love you and are always going to be here for you!

God gave us such a great gift, when He gave us you. It is such a privilege for me to be carrying you.

Love,
Your Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!