Thursday, March 6, 2014

27 Weeks


How far along? 27 weeks     
Total weight gain/loss: 27.6 lbs (from 116 to 143.6)     
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants, maternity dresses, maternity shirts,
maternity everything.
Stretch marks? Nope      
Sleep: It depends. I have found Isleep better with the air conditioner on. Also, I snore now, super not fun for Mr. Picturesque and myself. One night this week, I slept horrible because I pulled my upper stomach while lifting something I shouldn't.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby girl move across my belly.
Have you told family and friends: Yes     
Miss Anything?  I miss not sweating through everything, being able to walk without gasping for air, and not being hormonal.
Movement: yes, tons. She's like the energizer bunny! I love when she stretches, it's so cute and adorable!!!

Food cravings: Pickles, bacon, mayo, lemonade, chocolate, cold cut sandwiches, fries, meat (burgers, steak).  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not any more, thank the Lord!  
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have people coming up to me all of the time and asking me if I'm pregnant. I think the big stomach and waddle give me away, what do you think?? Unfortunately a few people I don't know very well are also putting their hands on my stomach. Booo.  
Gender prediction: Girl Labor Signs: No       
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's wide!     
Wedding rings on or off? On       
Happy or Moody most of the time: Most of the time excited and happy, I have gotten the hormones under control with the exception of anxiety.  
Looking forward to: Watching baby girl grow even more, my baby shower, and meeting baby girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!