Saturday, April 12, 2014

32 Weeks


This picture is from my baby shower, me with two girl friends. Mr. Pictuersque and I did not have time to take a 32 week picture this week. 

Total weight gain/loss: 34 lbs (from 116 to 150)     
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants, maternity dresses, maternity shirts, 
maternity everything. 
Stretch marks? 
 Yes :( on my bum. Specifically on the left side.      
Sleep: It depends. Sometimes I get charlie horses, or sometimes the baby decides to do gymnastics. Lately, I've been waking up with a dry throat and feeling like I've been talking. But Mr. Picturesque says he hasn't heard anything
Best moment this week: My baby shower, and finding out the baby is in the downward position!
Have you told family and friends: Yes      

Miss Anything?  I miss not sweating through everything, being able to walk without gasping for air, and being skinny.
Movement: yes, although she's started to move a little less since it's getting more cramped in there (not much though). She's like the energizer bunny! I love when she stretches, it's so cute and adorable!!!

Food cravings: Pickles, baconmayo, lemonadechocolate, cold cut sandwiches, fries, meat (burgers, steak), NEW craving: Orange juice, chips

Anything making you queasy or sick: Sometimes I get queasy again, but if I get rid of the weird smell it stops.  

Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have people coming up to me all of the time and asking me if I'm pregnant.
Gender prediction: Girl 
Labor Signs: No       

Belly Button in or out? In, but the turkey timer is about to pop out.  
Wedding rings on or off? Onbut I don't know for how long..      

Happy or Moody most of the time: Most of the time excited and happyI have gotten the hormones under control with the exception of anxiety. Although I have noticed I'm more no-nonsense.
Looking forward to: Watching baby girl grow even more, meeting baby girl, getting the baby room finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!