Friday, August 21, 2015

Freebie Friday: Learning the Alphabet

    Do you like my posts? Make sure you like me on Facebook so you can see more posts like this one! 
Image result for official facebook icon

   Guess what day it is? It's Freebie Friday! This Freebie Friday I'm posting all of my favorite free printables for teaching Sweet Toddler P. her alphabet! 

   Here is a wonderful list of alphabet printables and activities: 
templates

    An individual coloring book for every letter of the alphabet:
Coloring sheets for every letter of the alphabet with words that start with that letter.

    10 free dot ABC printables (children complete these with a bingo marker):

10 Free Dot Fun Alphabet Printable Sets

    This is a list from the same blog listed above, but it has printables for every letter of the alphabet: 


    Alphabet worksheets:
Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets

Follow my blog on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!