This first picture shows what I typically give my daughter for her lunch.
- 1/2 slice of Van's gluten free waffle . I usually buy either blueberry or original of this brand. These waffles have such healthy ingredients and as a plus, they are gluten free. Yes Toddler P. can eat gluten, but I still like giving her a variety of foods.
- A whole strawberry cut in pieces.
- Several grapes, cut in half.
- 2 to 3 plum pieces.
- 2 apple slices.
- A slice of a whole wheat bagel with peanut butter.
This option is very similar except with a few differences.
- 1/2 a slice of whole wheat bread cut in half and toasted. 1 slice has apple butter spread and the other slice has peanut butter.
- 2 plum pieces.
- 2 apple pieces.
- Several grapes.
- 1/2 a waffle.
A few other ideas Toddler Picturesque loves that you could add to the menu could be:
- Tuna mixed with mayo lightly spread on half a piece of lightly toasted whole wheat bread.
- Jam spread on 1/2 piece of lightly toasted whole wheat bread.
Pin for later.