Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Don't Worry About Tomorrow

Edited with permission from CC

    As you've probably read in my recent post, I had a health scare (see my other post). I had an allergic reaction that resulted in causing some digestive issues as well. But the growth I went through as a result of this has changed my complete outlook on life.
    I have learned to appreciate the small victories... like my orthodontist and Invisalign tried to work with me. They sent me new trays that were supposed to be hypoallergenic. Unfortunately I reacted to those as well. My husband and I don't know if it is because my teeth are sensitive so maybe the constant pressure on my teeth caused heart palpitations or if I was allergic to these too. But that was so great that they tried to provide an alternative. 
    I learned to appreciate my family even more. My husband was sooo supportive and helpful. At the worst part of it, he stayed up the majority of the night with me to help calm me and to try to get my heart rate down. I truly enjoy every moment with my daughter. I enjoy her smile, her laughs, her goofiness, even her stubbornness.
    I learned that God is big, and no matter what He knows what He is doing. That there is a reason for everything, and one day I will look back at this situation and know what that reason is. But today I'm thankful that he led me and ultimately prevented something worse. That He has a master plan for my life, for every second of my life. And that there is no point of worrying about tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself (Matthew 6:25-34).
  
Pin for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!