Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pregnancy Scriptures

Scriptures for Conceiving, Having a Healthy Full-term Pregnancy, & Bearing Godly Children


   Do you like my posts? Make sure you like my Facebook page so you can see more posts like this one! Image result for official facebook icon

     I wrote up these scriptures and prayers at a time when I was being told that they didn't know if I could have children. I started standing on these scriptures daily, since then we have an almost two year old beautiful baby girl! I thought I'd share to help other women who are in need of the same scriptures.

    Dear Lord, in the Name of Jesus, You state in Your word that I am supposed to be able to bear children. You say in Your word that we are able to conceive, healthily, full-term and bear healthy (sickness free) children. I hold You to Your word Lord and claim the following scriptures…  

Genesis 1:28 
God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.”

Deuteronomy 7:14
You shall be blessed above all peoples; there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

Deuteronomy 28: 1-15 
If you will listen diligently to the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments which I command you this day, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you if you heed the voice of the Lord your God.
3 Blessed shall you be in the city and blessed shall you be in the field.
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of your body and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your beasts, the increase of your cattle and the young of your flock.
5 Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading trough.
6 Blessed shall you be when you come in and blessed shall you be when you go out.
7 The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.
8 The Lord shall command the blessing upon you in your storehouse and in all that you undertake. And He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
9 The Lord will establish you as a people holy to Himself, as He has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the Lord your God and walk in His ways.
10 And all people of the earth shall see that you are called by the name [and in the presence of] the Lord, and they shall be afraid of you.
11 And the Lord shall make you have a surplus of prosperity, through the fruit of your body, of your livestock, and of your ground, in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers to give you.
12 The Lord shall open to you His good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
13 And the Lord shall make you the head, and not the tail; and you shall be above only, and you shall not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you this day and are watchful to do them.
14 And you shall not turn aside from any of the words which I command you this day, to the right hand or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

    I receive Your blessings Lord Jesus. I am the blessed. I am not barren. I am able to conceive, have a healthy full-term pregnancy, and have healthy children. I am not under the curse, but the blessing!  

Psalm 22:9-10
Yet it was you who took me from the womb;
you kept me safe on my mother’s breast.
10 On you I was cast from my birth,
and since my mother bore me you have been my God.

Psalm 66:9
Who has kept us among the living,
and has not let our feet slip.

Psalm 84:11
For the Lord God is a Sun and Shield; the Lord bestows [present] grace and favor and [future] glory (honor, splendor, and heavenly bliss)! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalm 113:9
He gives the barren woman a home,
making her the joyous mother of children.
Praise the Lord!

Psalm 127:3-5
Sons are indeed a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward. 4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the sons of one’s youth. 5 Happy is the man who has
has his quiver full of them. He shall not be put to shame
shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

Psalm 128:3-4
Your wife will be like a fruitful vine
within your house; your children will be like olive shoots
around your table. 4 Thus shall the man be blessed
who fears the Lord.

Psalm 139:13-15
For it was you who formed my inward parts;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
that I know very well.

My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

    I thank You Lord Jesus that not only are my children healthy but they are Your children and stay Your children. They are taught of the Lord and great is the peace of my children. They are led by You Jesus, directed by You, they follow Your teachings and Your ways.


Proverbs 31:23-31
Her husband is known in the [city’s] gates, when he sits among the elders of the land.
24 She makes fine linen garments and leads others to buy them; she delivers to the merchants girdles [or sashes that free one up for service].
25 Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure; she rejoices over the future [the latter day or time to come, knowing that she and her family are in readiness for it]!
26 She opens her mouth in skillful and godly Wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness [giving counsel and instruction].
27 She looks well to how things go in her household, and the bread of idleness (gossip, discontent, and self-pity) she will not eat.
28 Her children rise up and call her blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied); and her husband boasts of and praises her, [saying],
29 Many daughters have done virtuously, nobly, and well [with the strength of character that is steadfast in goodness], but you excel them all.
30 Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised!
31 Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her own works praise her in the gates [of the city]!

Isaiah 54:13
And all your children shall be disciples [taught by the Lord and obedient to His will], and great shall be the peace and undisturbed composure of your children.


2 Samuel 7:12-13
When your days are fulfilled and you lie down with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring after you, who shall come forth from your body, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.


Galatians 3:9, 29
So then, those who are people of faith are blessed and made happy and favored by God [as partners in fellowship] with the believing and trusting Abraham. 29 And if you belong to Christ [are in Him Who is Abraham’s Seed], then you are Abraham’s offspring and [spiritual] heirs according to promise.

    In the name of Jesus, Amen.


Pin for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!