Friday, October 23, 2015

Freebie Friday: Six Fall Printables for Kids

   It's Freebie Friday again! This month I wanted to post Fall printables for the kiddies! 

Here are some adorable Fall leaf coloring pages:

4 fun fall coloring pages

This is such an adorable one, it's a matching leaf printable:

13 Fall coloring pages:
Free Fall Coloring Pages 

These printables are great for teaching patterns, numbers and letters:
What Comes Next

This scavenger hunt printable I love because no matter where you are located in the U.S., these are all items you can typically find outside: 

I think this craft is my favorite, out of this list, because it is so cute and easy to do so long as you have a few empty toilet paper rolls lying around: 
toilet-paper-roll-fall-tree-leaf-craft-for-kids

Pin for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!