Thursday, December 1, 2016

A Glimpse of the Love of God

    
Edited with permission, CC.
    I was listening to my local Christian radio station, and about this time of the year they play Christmas music 24 hours a day. Which by the way is by dream come true. I adore Christmas. Well the Pentatonix remix of Mary Did You Know came on just a few minute ago... and I was on the verge of tears.

    Ever since I became a mom, I can just the tiniest bit relate to all of the emotions Mary must have felt. I can also now see better Christ's love for me. I know how much I adore and love my daughter. How much she means to me, and that I will love her all of her days. Becoming a mother has helped me to grasp a glimpse at the unconditional love the Father has for me. It amazes me, and takes my breath away. 
    I adore Christmas not because of the presents or the pageantry, but because of the beauty of knowing that God so desperately loved you and me that He sent His own son to die for us. I love Christmas because you can feel love in the air if you try. I love Christmas because Jesus is love and you can feel Him.

Pin for later.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! Check out my other posts to see posts similar to this one!